10.09.2010

friends + food

claire hosted a special italian dinner night for our crew.

as per her duty as the cutest person on the planet, she printed these cute menus.

ann made these stuffed mushrooms. 

 rebecca made this pear and gorgonzola bruschetta. 

 a very fine person somewhere made this wine.

 emily made this salad.

 i made this spicy green bean and kale dish.

 claire's tomato and walnut sauces...

and pesto!

 soooo much cheese.

 and pasta. 

 and friends.
(emily and ann.)

(claire and a very sorensified me.)

 after dinner, i made this snowflake out of my napkin.
(just practicing for you, kaitlyn vaske-wright.)

2 comments:

niteowlnurse said...

As soon as I saw that snowflake, my heart rate jumped a little...then I saw my name and I wet my pants!!

LOVE!

niteowlnurse said...

holy crap, my comments finally worked on your blog!! now i have to go back through and remember all the times I wanted to leave witty comments.